When we think of tile, most of us immediately look down at the floor. After all, that’s the only place in the home where it fits the best, right? Well, you may be surprised to find that more and more designers are incorporating tile into other areas of the home to amp up the design factor of the space. Tile is a versatile building and design material that works well in areas, like flooring, kitchens and bathrooms and as we gravitate toward a more modern look in the home, tile is playing a key role in creating a contemporary feel….
- Frey & Son Homes Announces Commencement of New Cape Coral Model Home Center March 30, 2021
- Trendy vs. Timeless: The Right Balance in Your Home March 22, 2021
- Frey & Son Homes Reveals Latest Details About New Model Home in Naples March 18, 2021
- Southwest Florida Homes: Should You Build or Buy? March 18, 2021
- Single-Story vs. Two-Story Homes: Which Is Right for You? January 21, 2021