As more and more seasonal and full-time residents flock to Southwest Florida, our local housing market is booming, and with this influx lies one challenge…there are more buyers than homes for sale. This is causing some potential homeowners to wonder if they should build a home from the ground up as opposed to buying one that’s already built. After all, when you build a home, you’re able to get exactly what you want when it comes to design, flow and features, yet if you choose to buy, you’re able to move in faster and take advantage of personalizing your space….
- Frey & Son Homes Announces New Waterfront Inventory Home with Gulf Access in Cape Coral, Florida is Nearing Completion November 30, 2023
- November 2023 Newsletter – Cape Coral November 14, 2023
- Custom Organization for Your Custom Home November 8, 2023
- October 2023 Newsletter – Marco Island October 30, 2023
- Choosing a Location for your Custom Home October 11, 2023