As more and more seasonal and full-time residents flock to Southwest Florida, our local housing market is booming, and with this influx lies one challenge…there are more buyers than homes for sale. This is causing some potential homeowners to wonder if they should build a home from the ground up as opposed to buying one that’s already built. After all, when you build a home, you’re able to get exactly what you want when it comes to design, flow and features, yet if you choose to buy, you’re able to move in faster and take advantage of personalizing your space….
- Frey & Son Homes Announces Commencement of New Cape Coral Model Home Center March 30, 2021
- Trendy vs. Timeless: The Right Balance in Your Home March 22, 2021
- Frey & Son Homes Reveals Latest Details About New Model Home in Naples March 18, 2021
- Southwest Florida Homes: Should You Build or Buy? March 18, 2021
- Single-Story vs. Two-Story Homes: Which Is Right for You? January 21, 2021